[Loadstone] Importing cells form MiniGPS

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Fri Aug 4 06:00:03 BST 2006

Hi!

  Thanks, it worked. Required  only few lines of PERl  to convert fields.

  One suggestion: could you register some file extension to help importing
files and integrate send function directly in the Loadstone program
itself.

  This hassle with  fexplorer is too complex for casual user like me
who has been in it-business only 25 years:-)

--
arimo