[Loadstone] problem

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Aug 3 19:37:01 BST 2006

Hi,

Don't worry about asking questions - that's what this list is for and we
realise there is a learning curve at first and it is in our best interest
that you guys all learn how to use Loadstone so you can start helping
others when they ask themselves!

Sorry, I think I was unclear.  What I meant by "Do you have points
imported into your database" is did you do the whole import routine that
probably took a couple of hours.  If you did this and the last message you
heard when doing the big/long import was "Done" then you do  indeed have a
database full of points.  You can also confirm by using FExplorer  and
going into the system/apps/loadstone/databases directory and check  the
file size of the "default" file.  If it is larger than 12.5KB then you
have yourself some points!

Are you using your GPS receiver with Loadstone now, or are you still
waiting for it?

What happens when you try and go into Exploration mode by going to
Options/Functions/ExplorationMode?

Monty