[Loadstone] Importing cells form MiniGPS

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Aug 3 16:30:11 BST 2006

Hi Denise,

The PointShare Exchange is a completely seperate resource from your
computer and your phone.  If you choose to use the PointShare Exchange for
obtaining points, the "export to phone" routine  will only generate a list
of points based on the coordinates you entered and will allow you to
download the resulting file (export.txt) to your computer.

Once export.txt is saved on to your computer then you transfer it to your
phone.

At this point you can pick up the instructions from the Importing Points
Documentation"  at the heading entitled "Copying from your computer to
your mobile phone"

http://www.loadstone-gps.com/docs

Regards,
   Monty