[Loadstone] Importing cells form MiniGPS

Denise Marshall ddmarsha at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 3 16:13:15 BST 2006

Ok I followed the directions. When I entered all of the information and
unchecked the boxes and pressed export to phone, I did not hear anything and
the phone did not ask for a response. Afterwards, It took me back to the
login page asking for my e-mail address and password. Is that supposed to
happen?
Thank you
Denise