[Loadstone] exporting a big point file?

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Aug 3 14:53:45 BST 2006

Hello Chaman,

What part of germany are you visiting?  I ask because I think I am the
only person so far who has created German points.  There aren't many of
them (maybe 20-30) and they are all around the area of the Frankfort/Hahn
airport.  I say this because unless you are visiting this area the points
will not be of any use to you Anyway.  As for countries you pass on your
way, (France, Belgym, Netherlands) I'm not sure that any users have shared
points from these areas yet.

I will be adding points into the Exchange shortly for this part of Europe
as I stumbled upon a pile of freely available points.

If you happen to be going through Paris be sure to mark lots of points as
I will be visiting Paris in a couple of weeks and it would be great if
there were points in the area.

As for the search radius on the PointShare Exchange, try drastically
lowering your radius - with your focal point being coordinates in the area
of Germany or other countries you are visiting.

Have a good trip!

Monty