[Loadstone] exporting a big point file?

Stein Erik Skotkjerra stein.erik.skotkjerra at provista.no
Thu Aug 3 13:06:47 BST 2006

Hello,
My suggestion would be to pick out some spots on the route you are planning
to take and export several files with smaller radius. You know, you can
import several files. Importing big files seems to take quite a bit of time,
so it would probably be a good idea to split it all up. LoadStone also
detects dublications, so don't worry about the same point being in more than
one file.

Stein Erik