[Loadstone] importing points to your phone

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 3 11:21:34 BST 2006

The in porting can take a very long time. I in ported my file last night and it took about 5 hours.
The only way to know for sure something is going on is to use a light finder and see of the screen
on your phone comes on about 1 or 2 times per minute. That 5 hours was with a file over 5MB and with
the phone pludged in being it seams to run faster.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.