[Loadstone] importing points to your phone

David Tanner david-tanner at peoplepc.com
Thu Aug 3 08:31:02 BST 2006

When I save a points list with "Save as" in Internet Explorer and choose to save it as a text file the phone does not seem to compile the list.  LoadStone says it is doing it, but after waiting an hour for a 700K file it still hadn't done anything and I had to press softkey 2 several times to get out of the software.  I thought that problem was solved.  Would it work if I did a control + c and copy the list to memory, paste it into notepad, and then save it as a text file?