[Loadstone] Something to start working on?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Aug 3 03:38:23 BST 2006

Hello.
I think it'll be a while before loadstone runs on these phones. As the one
who'll have to write the code if or when the time comes I think the only way
to do that will be if I actually get one of these phones. I'm currently
upgrading to an n70 so I hope that serves my needs for a long time.
I'm not sure how well the new security model will play with an open source
project. I hope they've taken this in to account but I get a bad feeling
about that.
Since none of the screen readers work on these phones yet it's not an issue,
at least for now.