[Loadstone] Loadstone getting started

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Aug 3 03:17:12 BST 2006

Hello.
I think I should address the issue of phone support before things get out of
hand.
At this time there's no way the loadstone developers can provide any kind of
telephone support. Not that we don't want to, it just can't be done. The
development team at the moment consists of only 3 people who are in
different locations and work on loadstone in there spare time.
Posting telephone numbers to the list may not be a good idea. You never know
who's reading the list. Since the list is also archived that means it's
searchable so you may be putting personal information on the web for anyone
to find.
The best source for support is the web site: www.loadstone-gps.com or this
list. Whatever isn't in the documentation may have been covered on the list
already so the list archives may be useful. Over time as the documentation
is improved and more things are discussed on the list we will have a very
good knowledge base that people can use.

Shawn