[Loadstone] New royaltek bt2010 no cd and map/rout questions

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Aug 3 02:55:10 BST 2006

There may be differences in what you get depending on where you buy from. My
bt-2010 came with only a wall charger and the charging cable. The charging
cable is a usb cable that can either be plugged in to a computer's usb port
or into the wall charger. I like this way of doing things since I can just
connect the cable to a spare usb port rather than having to plug something
else in.