[Loadstone] Problem obtaining information from Point Share

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 2 23:49:07 BST 2006

I could have gotten my numbers mixed up. I just tried it by reversing the numbers and it gave me a
file. I then looked inside the file and it had the street that I live on.

I used the webb sight posted hear either yesterday or the day before to get the information by ZIP.
It just gave the numbers in X-Y format. It didn't say what number were what.

So I guess I should have tried reversing the number before posting. But even then the file returned
was quite big. I guess their is a lot of data for St. Louis MO.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.