[Loadstone] Something to start working on?

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Aug 2 22:08:59 BST 2006

Hi Jim,

Luckally for us, some of  the Symbian/Series60 second edition phones have
as much if not more power than some of the third edition.  Take the N70
for example, it has a CPU running at 220MHZ  (twice that of some of the
first edition phones) and 32mb of phone memory which is 5 times more than
some of the first edition phones!

I agree with you though, the future should bring us more power!

Regards,
    Monty