[Loadstone] Something to start working on?

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Aug 2 22:08:22 BST 2006

Hi Stephen,

Yes we are aware of the third edition platform and it is on our list of
things to look into.  It might not be here as soon as 3 months as the
Symbian/Series60 Third Edition  O/S is quite different as much of it is
based on security and rights Etc.  Also there is the matter of getting it
Nokia certified  which isn't a quick process either.

At the moment we're just working on having a useable program - fixing bugs
and adding useful  features.

We'll be sure to keep the list informed of any developments in this area.

Monty