[Loadstone] Loadstone getting started

Jim Ruby jim at blindsea.com
Wed Aug 2 21:42:47 BST 2006

What you need to do is visit the PointShare exchange found on the
http://loadstone-gps.com Once you create an account and sign in you then get
your latitude and longitude for the area you want to populate your database
for and choose how large of a radius. Once you submit this information you
should get a dialog to save the file. It is a text file.

Now once you download that you would copy it to your phone it is up to you
how you get it there, bt, ir, email etc. you would copy it to the
import/export folder found where you installed loadstone. The folder should
look something like:

System/apps/loadstone/import-export
Copy the file in there, there is great instructions in the documentation
area if you use fexplorer to get the file copied.

Next you start loadstone.
Then go in to the file menu and choose import. Use your down arrow to find
the file you copied and hit select.  Then wait.  Be patient it could take a
wile.

Your done.