[Loadstone] problem

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Aug 2 20:28:09 BST 2006

Hello Denise,

I am glad you have Loadstone up and running and from your message it would
seam that all went well with the installation.

The only time Loadstone will automatically announce when you are
approaching points is when you have "Marked" them via the Asterisk key
while in Exploration mode.
While in "Navigation mode", you can query the nearest point  in the direction
of travel by pressing the up-arrow on your joystick.  The left-arrow for the
nearest  point  to your left, right-arrow for the nearest point to your right,
and the  down-arrow for the closest point behind you.  Pressing Select
(centre of  joystick) will tell you the closest point no matter what direction
it is  in.

To read more about these commands and the other options, please refer to
the Usage documentation:

http://www.loadstone-gps.com/docs

Best regards,
   Monty