[Loadstone] Last night

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Aug 2 18:42:08 BST 2006

Hmmm, not knowing all of the circumstances it's difficult to figgure out
exactly what went wrong and where.

When you originally installed Loadstone were you able to launch it and get
some sort of feedback like a "Not connected message" or something?

I just want to make sure it did work initially.  What model of phone are
you using?

To start with maybe a fresh install is best.  Make sure you uninstall
Loadstone before re-installing.  Let me know how that goes and we'll take
it from there.

Monty