[Loadstone] problem

Goldfingas goldfingas at cox.net
Wed Aug 2 12:49:32 BST 2006

ah, I am still waiting on my gps receiver. I knew that there wasn't much I
could do with out it, but I still wanted to play with the program, kind of
learn my way around it and stuff. I ordered it last week, it should be here
by now. I am in Virginia, and its coming from California. Hmmm, Maybe I have
to call the govenator?
lol

GF