[Loadstone] problem

Goldfingas goldfingas at cox.net
Wed Aug 2 12:04:11 BST 2006

Thanks, I got it loaded now. I don't understand how I choose where I am. I
don't know my latitude and stuff like that to put in to the box, so I just
left that stuff blank and got the hole file. I have a 1 gig card in my phone
so I put it there. How big should the text file be? I herd someone say
something about one that was over 100 megs? this one was only like 90
something.

GF