[Loadstone] importing points to your phone

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Aug 2 07:51:32 BST 2006

Well, a point list of that size might bring back around 100000 points or so.
That'll fit on the phone if you use the mmc. A couple things thoe, it'll
take a couple hours to import it, and the response times might be from 3 to
10 seconds depending on the distance between points. Most of this is because
of the speed of the mmc. If you can handle that then it'll work. If not,
then maybe create different database files with smaller chunks and load them
as needed.