[Loadstone] importing points to your phone

David Tanner david-tanner at peoplepc.com
Wed Aug 2 03:52:22 BST 2006

If I wanted to put the entire metropolitan area where I live into one map I figured out it would take a map about 30 miles   from a center point in Minneapolis to make sure of getting all the suburbs.  Is that realistically a map that I would want to load on a Nokea 6600 or is that big enough to pull the phone down too much.  If I did a route from my home to work it would be a route of over 20 miles.  Am I asking too much of my ancient phone?