[Loadstone] problem

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Aug 1 23:19:25 BST 2006

Hi Ryan,

It sounds like Loadstone hasn't had it's first run yet.

Any time you uninstall Loadstone and reinstall you will need to launch
Loadstone in order for it to create it's files and directories..

After you've run it for the first time you should have a "inportexport"
subdirectory.  This is where you should copy the points text file to.

This time when you perform the import put your phone far away from you and
leave it for as long as you can.  I normally like to perform large imports
over night (with the phone plugged in) and that way it is ready in the
morning.  Depending on the model of your phone and the number of points to
be imported this could take a while!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Monty