[Loadstone] software

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Aug 1 21:51:47 BST 2006

Hi,

Not sure why it won't start but as Shane says it could be a corrupt
default database file.  Simply deleting the system/apps/loadstone/databases/default
file using FExplorer should sort that out.

What I would maybe suggest is that you start with a smaller  radius of
points and see how that imports.  You can always build up to the larger
import!

What model of phone are you using?

Monty