[Loadstone] Installed maybe?

ryan fleury ryan at aroga.com
Tue Aug 1 20:06:14 BST 2006

Hi monty, steve says hi. Also I saw your post this morning and I have let my
phone sit untouched for about an hour and a half now and there are no beeps
or messages tellig me that the phone is doing anything. Actually I just
press key one and the phone seems to be locked up. I will let you know what
happens after I try again. Thanks Ryan