[Loadstone] Greetings to all & a couple of questions

Jerry Neufeld jerry.neufeld at rogers.com
Tue Aug 1 18:11:31 BST 2006

Good afternoon from Canada.

I have a Nokia 6682 with both 512mb and 1gb mmc cards, a mmc card reader and
a rbt2010 gps receiver. I assume I need little more than the software and
some maps. Although I travel extensively, I would hope to find something
that has been done for both Toronto and Ottawa here in Ontario, improbable
as this may be. Where can one obtain maps that do exist and how does one pay
for them. Also, assuming I wanted to contribute to the map collection, how
does one create maps?

Thank you for all of this.

Jerry