[Loadstone] Loadstone getting started

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Aug 1 13:52:17 BST 2006

Hi Denise,

I'm glad you got Loadstone installed on to your phone - you are definitely
on your way!

What specifically are you having trouble with in regards to using the
program?  Telephone support is kind of difficult when you take time-zones
into consideration and so at this time we do not officially offer that,
though There are a lot of helpful folks on this list who would be happy to
help.

We really do appreciate your offer to make a donation - they really do
help the project move forward.  I would however suggest that you use
Loadstone for a while and see if it meets your needs  so you can honestly
assess your donation etc.

Best regards,
    Monty