[Loadstone] Suggestion?

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Aug 1 12:26:05 BST 2006

Hi Stephen,

A very good suggestion.  It would really be nice if this were possible.
The problem at the moment is that the database (Epoc DBMS) used by
Loadstone is a  rather limited proprietary  database included in the
Symbian/Series60  O/S.    To my knowledge there isn't a PC version of this
database engine but if you or anyone else knows of a version that will run
on the PC, please let the list know.

If anyone knows of a better open-source database that will run on
Symbian/Series60 then let us know that too - we would be happy to get rid
of the current beast!

Best regards,
   Monty