[Loadstone] New royaltek bt2010 no cd and map/rout questions

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Aug 1 04:23:05 BST 2006

For upgrading firmware your gps receiver will be taking a trip, back to
where it came from. As far as I know these aren't upgradable by the user. As
for turning things on and off, look for a program called sirfdemo. Be
careful with this thoe since you can change things and make the unit not
work propperly. To run sirfdemo you'll need a bluetooth adapter for your
computer. The usb cable that comes with the rbt-2010 is only a charging
cable, not data. The only data connection is using the bluetooth link.