[Loadstone] Learning about GPS

Jeff meganmh at sonic.net
Tue Aug 1 02:25:39 BST 2006

Hello all.  Let me start by saying I am new to this GPS thing, so my questions might seem dumb.  I think this Load Stone Program is really useful.  If I understand it, there are no maps included right?  There is a way I think to share maps right?  I can create my own Points of Interest (POIs) right?  How close can the POIs be from one another?  If I make a point at say my mail box and another point at my front door (which is about 100 feet apart would it work?  Also what is the command for seeing where you are?  If I am at the mail box can I press a key to verify that?

Thanks, Jeff