[Loadstone] New royaltek bt2010 no cd and map/rout questions

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Aug 1 01:22:51 BST 2006

Hello.
I have the rbt-2010 as well and it didn't come with any software. Just as
well since the software isn't needed anyway. To use the receiver you get
whatever software you want to use with whatever os you want. To use it with
loadstone just turn the receiver on, fire up loadstone and then goto the gps
menu and select find gps. Then select the receiver when your phone finds it
and you'll be connected. Then to make the next time faster goto the gps menu
and select the save default gps option. This will make loadstone try to
connect to your receiver every time it starts.

Shawn