POI 2 Loadstone GPS converter
Please read the POI converter manual before using this converter.
- Enter the path to the (ASCII) file on your local machine or use the 'browse' button to search for the file.
- Enter your e-mail address as entered in Options/Settings/General on your phone.
- Enter your local GPS coordinates in decimal notation if you want to restrict the number of POI's.
- Select the radius for restriction of POI's.
- Select the order in which the data appears in the file or select the format
- check 'Add leading number' in case of identical name fields or if you want to change the point name.
- Change 'Point' to the name you want in front of the number when 'Add leadding number is checked.
- Check the 'Replace name' checkbox if you only need the generated pointname and number.
- Hit the 'submit' button.
Please be patient when converting 'large' files, converting takes time.
Always check the generated file on the phone before deleting the input file!
Copyright (©) 2015 Loadstone-GPS